PHONG NHA CAVE
Phong Nha cave is a natural heritage of the world, a wonder for Quang Binh tourism. Phong Nha Ke Bang is located in a limestone mountain area of about 200,000 hectares in the territory of Vietnam. Come to Quang Binh to discover the beauty of Phong Nha National Park.Phong Nha cave is known as "The most beautiful cave" contains many wonders, makes visitors feel like in the fairy tale.
7:30 – 08:00: Our car and Tour guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi.
09:00 You will sail upstream along Son River to the cave entrance to start the journey to conquer Phong Nha cave. This is known as “The most beautiful cave" of the longest water cave in Southeast Asia, visitors will have chance to enjoy the lime landscape with many diverse shapes, with underground river system and stalactites that are unique in the world.
11:30: Have lunch at Phong Nha Restaurant.
13:00 The car and tour guide will take you to Dong Hoi Station, Dong Hoi Airport, Dong Hoi Bus Station.
• Our vehicle and Tour guides will pick you up at any place in Dong Hoi.
• Free shuttle service at the station, bus
• Free shuttle service to the guest house / hotel
• Meal plan: 01 lunch (150,000 VND / person)
• Tour guides who can speak Vietnamese or English.
• Travel insurance during the tour.
• Boats to visit Phong Nha cave
• Tickets to visit the Places included in the tour.
• Drinking water, cold towel.
Tour does not include:
• 10% VAT. If you want to get the bill, you must pay an additional 10%)
Price for children:
• Children from 1.3 meters: tour price as adults.
• Children from 1.1 meters to 1.3 meters: 50% of tour price.
• Children under 1.1 meters: Free. Family care for the baby.