EXPERIENCING TU LAN IN ONE DAY
Exploring Tu Lan Cave within 1 day in the forest with beautiful limestone karst. This is place that the Hollywood Kong blockbuster was filmed: Skull Island - Jordan Vogt-Roberts. Tourists will be accompanied by professional tour guides and porters who are experienced and enthusiastic. You will cross the jungle, fields, cross the river, climb up the slope until reaching the green river to enjoy the majestic space of the mountains. Visitors have chance to observe the beautiful nature of caves like Hang Chuot. With Hung Ton cave, you will have to wear a safety belt to climb down the stairs about 15 meters to explore Wind cave, then swim through the underground 50 meters river to get to To Mo valley. Although you will get wet and dirty during the journey, it gives you the feeling of enjoying a barbeque party in the beautiful natural surroundings. Then come back to rest at Tan Hoa office. You can wash, change clothes here and return to Phong Nha before it gets dark.
Duration: 1 day
Adventure: Easy - Medium (12 kilometers)
Climbing: about 150 meters high
Swimming: 50 meters in the cave
Walking: 1 kilometer in the cave
Daily Tour: (except Thursday)
Departure time: 7:00 - 7:30 am
Ending time: 18:30 - 19:00
Price: 1,800,000 VND / person.
• Caving and safety equipments: helmets, adventure lights, gloves
• Walking shoes (for guests without their own shoes, size ranges from 36 to 46)
• Lunch (snack)
• English and Vietnamese Tour guides
• Porters and chefs
• Waterproof box for phone and small camera (advance notice if you have big size camera)
• Drinking water (carried by staff)
• Environmentally friendly toilets
• Emergency bag and rescue equipment (Only used with instruction of staff)
THINGS YOU NEED TO PREPARE
• 1 long-sleeved shirt, comfortable and fast-drying pants to swim.
• 1 pair of climbing shoes suitable for craggy terrain (no waterproof shoes because they are poor drainage)
• Prepare one set of clothes to change after the trip.
• 1 pair of long and thick socks
• Personal items such as mosquito repellants, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries.